My preferred subject matter revolves around the exquisite Oxford Architecture, where the butter-coloured limestone glows in the sunshine and turns slightly pink on sunny evenings.
I have two or three preferred styles that range from traditional watercolour to more abstract ink and colour application, whilst I still like to adhere to figurative architectural lines.
My work has appeared in the following:
- The Oxford International Art Fair
- The Artists’ Magazine: Paint and Draw
- Illustration of a book: ‘The Old Pubs of Swindon’
- Illustration for an Oxford University Study on Bees
- The Tolkien Book on C S Lewis: ‘Tolkien, Maker of Middle Earth’ Pp 28/29, depicting ‘The Eagle and Child’
- Various Christmas Card designs for local charities
I am very pleased and grateful that my Art continues to be appreciated and sought after and that I continue to sell Nationally, Internationally and especially within Oxford and my local West-Oxfordshire area.